KALEIDOSCOPE

EXPRESS printed chiffon trapeze dress

As you can see, I remain fully committed to wearing every fun and flirty frock imaginable :) This particular printed wonder from EXPRESS is my current favorite thanks to the totally twirl-worthy  silhouette and colorful print! Basically, it's a perfect little summer mini dress. I especially love the fact that you can dress it up with a pair of heels like I did in today's post since I was going out for drinks with my girls or down, with a pair of cute flats and a roomy tote. But of course those are just a few examples, really the possibilities are endless... The other day I had it on with a leather jacket and slouchy boots and absolutely loved the way it looked! 

Have a feeling it's going to be one of those pieces you're going to be seeing again and again! You know how I get when I find something I really like:) Hope you don't mind...

AQUAZZURA Amazon lace up sandals


NIALAYA Skyfall gold bar necklace, NIALAYA jewelry



CELINE Luggage bag




EXPRESS printed chiffon trapeze dress | AQUAZZURA Amazon lace up sandals { also love this colorful option } | CELINE Luggage bag | NIALAYA Skyfall gold bar necklace & Hamsa droplet necklace 

Labels: , , , , , , ,