RED VALENTINO :: 2nd LOOK FOR PFW


I've been back in LA for less than 2 days now, and I already miss Paris dearly! Didn't think I would miss it so much and so quickly, yet ever since I got back, all I can think about is the fact that just a few days ago I was strolling down the beautiful streets of Le Marais, and enjoying breakfast at what's become our breakfast staple in Paris - Carette! Oh, what I wouldn't give for a cup of espresso and a fresh-baked croissant right about now!:) 









Speaking of favorite things, if you've been reading my blog for some time now, you may have noticed that I have a bit of an obsession with dresses, and red dresses happen to be a particular weakness of mine! But of all the red dresses I have ever worn, this beautiful Valentino number is definitely a favorite by far! Perfectly tailored, I absolutely adore the playful peek-a-boo cutouts adorned with pert bows, which add just the right amount of detail to this elegant mini dress. 

For today's look, I paired it with another favorite - Valentino patent-leather boots ( last seen here ). Though I definitely love Valentino footwear in general ( another favorite style here & and also here ), these ankle boots are just on another level! Aside from the fact that they pair beautifully with just about anything, they have this magical ability to elevate even the simplest of looks and add a dramatic element to any outfit - a quality that I definitely appreciate when it comes to accessories! You know me, as far as accessories are concerned, drama is my middle name!:) 

VALENTINO Bow detail crepe couture dress & patent leather ankle boots | LOUIS VUITTON Petite Malle in Noir epic leather | DOLCE & GABBANA DNA Cat-eye sunglasses | SHOP VIVALUXURY Three pearl ear cuff, Pearl & triangle ear jacket, Drop earrings & Diamond & pearl spiral ring 

Labels: , , , , , ,